Welcome to day # 15 of the Bloggin’ Baby Shower!
Today’s featured products are from the new Johnson & Johnson’s Natural line!
I have always been a fan of Johnson & Johnson products. When I heard that they came out with a new natural product line I was excited! Since babies and young kids have sensitive skin, we gotta do what we can to keep it safe! Especially with colder weather coming upon us.
The entire Johnson’s Natural line is formulated with a unique combination of 98% natural ingredients, their special “No More Tears” formula and their proprietary Allerfree which is an allergen-free fragrance consisting of a clean, natural scent rooted in the ingredients. All of that combined with natural oils help to gently cleanse and hydrate, while helping to nourish baby’s skin. Who knew you’d be able to pamper your baby with such an affordable trusted brand.
Johnson’s Natural line consists of the following products:
- Head -to- Toe Baby Wash
- Baby Shampoo
- Baby Lotion
- 2-in-1 Kids Foaming Hand & Face Wash
- 3-in-1 Kids Shampoo, Conditioner & Body Wash
These products are designed to be gentle enough for newborns, contain no essential oils, and are paraben-free, dye-free, allergen-free and dermatologist tested. Since my son has eczema, I was so glad to know that these products would be safe enough for him to use as much as it will be for the new baby! Oh and I know we all appreciate the “No More Tears”!
With Johnson and Johnson being trusted for over 100 years, it’s no wonder that their brand and their new Natural line gets this mommy’s seal of approval!
You can find the new Johnson’s Natural line at any mass retailer.
*Enter another contest on Copper Brick Road
*Become a Fan of
*Grab my button (place in easy to find spot, comment with link)
*Follow my blog via Google Friend Connect
* Stumble my blog (Leave a comment saying you did so with Stumble user name)
* Subscribe to My Email Feed (leave a comment saying you did)
* Add this Giveaway to a Mr. Linky, Blog Carnival, Sweepstakes site, forum etc. (Leave the link) (1 entry per submission)
* Follow me on Twitter (@copperbrickroad) (leave a comment with your Twitter name)
* ReTweet this contest on Twitter (@copperbrickroad)(Once per day) **Make sure to leave a separate comment for each entry to maximize chances of winning.**
One winner will be selected randomly using Random.org. Contest ends 11/26 at 11:59 pm
I received the Johnson and Johnson’s Natural line for review purposes.
Receipt of this did not sway my opinion