So there’s no doubt that breastfeeding is best for babies. However there are situations that formula is needed (daycare, adoptions, lack of milk supply, ect). When discussing formulas, there’s a huge debate that the more expensive brands are better nutritionally. As a mom who has used generic formula, I am ready for that debate! All formulas must meet very tough FDA guidelines for minimum and maximum nutrition levels. Having that said, I really think that generic is the way to go. There is significant savings (up to 50%) when you use generic.
Now that you know they’re equal competitors, click
here to get coupons for store brand formula. Get even more savings!
After initial entry you make take advantage of the following for Extra Entries. You may (Leave a comment for each action):
* Follow My Blog
* Stumble my blog via the “share” button at the bottom of this post (Leave a comment saying you did so with Stumble user name)
* Subscribe to My Email Feed (leave a comment saying you did)
* Add this Giveaway to a Mr. Linky, Blog Carnival, Sweepstakes site, forum etc. (Leave the link) (1 entry per submission)
* Grab My Button and place on your blog (leave a comment with blog address)
* Follow me on Twitter (@copperbrickroad) (leave a comment with your Twitter name)
* ReTweet this contest on Twitter (@copperbrickroad)(Once per day)
**Make sure to leave a separate comment for each entry to maximize chances of winning.**
One winner will be selected randomly using Random.org. Contest ends 11/20 at 11:59pm