I frequent Aldi a lot and if you’ve ever shopped there, you know you have to bring your own bags. It never fails though, more often than not I always find a way to forget my bags and then I have to buy bags. Buying plastic bags….how crazy is that? When I do that I’m only contradicting trying to be green and I’m wasting money too. That’s why I was so excited to be able to review the Ecozuri Forget-Me-Not Reusable Bags!
“Forget-Me-Not” indeed! Since reviewing these, I have not forgotten my bags once! The Forget-Me-Not set includes two 3-in-1 sets with individual pouches, and a full reminder kit set. Notice the carabiner? How about the size of each bag when folded? Ohhhh yes! Pair those two together and you have a great way to always have your bags with you no matter where you go! Need to make an impulse trip to the store? No worries! You have your bags right there with you! They are small enough to fit right into your purse! Carry your stuff and your kids stuff in your purse? No worries, you can just clip the bag set onto the strap of your purse! Also, with 6 festive colors, you’re sure to enjoy using these all the time!
Wanna know what else makes the Forget-Me-Not Bag Set awesome? They are:
• Made from 100% recycled plastics collected and processed in the U.S.
• Machine washable
• Protected with a water proof coating
• Folds easily and elegantly to small pouches attached to the individual bags
• Strong enough to hold 50 pounds in each bag
I love Ecozuri’s Forget-Me-Not Reusable Bags when I shop and also when I throw together my lunch for work. No longer do you need to “brown bag” it!
Check out the Ecozuri website and get yours! For $38.95 you too can have your own Ecozuri awesomeness!
for additional entries you may:
* Become a Fan of The Copper Brick Road on Facebook (leave a comment with your displayed name)
* Leave a comment on The Copper Brick Road Facebook page that you entered this contest
* Enter another Copper Brick Road giveaway
* Share on your Facebook page and leave a comment with the link
* Grab my button (place in easy to find spot, comment with link)
* Stumble my blog (Leave a comment saying you did so with Stumble user name)
* Subscribe to My Email Feed and confirm your subscription (leave a comment with the email address you used)
* Add this Giveaway to a Mr. Linky, Blog Carnival, Sweepstakes site, forum etc.
(Leave the link) (1 entry per submission)
* Follow me on Twitter ( @copperbrickroad) (leave a comment with your Twitter name)
*Follow @Ecozuri on Twitter
* Tweet I want to #WIN a reusable bag set from @Ecozuri and @copperbrickroad http://tinyurl.com/6yrjra2
(up to 5 times per day) leave comment with the link
**Make sure to leave a separate comment for each entry to maximize chances of winning.**
One winner will be selected randomly using Random.org. Open to US residents. Contest ends 4/6 at 11:59 pm
I received a Forget-Me-Not Reusable Bag Set for review purposes.
Receipt of this did not sway my opinion