Now that I’ve gone back to work after having Miss Ryleigh, the stress level is a bit higher than before when I left to have her. With the usual of stresses of work, I now stress to get everything done when I come home from work. That includes making dinner, helping if there’s any homework, getting ready for the next day, trying to get time spent with both of the kids, and then with my husband. Day in and day out, it starts to take a toll on me. Sometimes I need a break and that’s where Eyecandy Soothing Eye Coolers come in.
Presenting in festive colors, Eyecandy Soothing Eye Coolers are a set of two 2.5 inch in diameter gel rounds. You simply place them in your fridge and grab them for whenever you need a quick pick me up! The chilled gel over closed tired eyes works quickly to reduce puffiness, minimize dark circles and fine lines, and sooth those unwelcomed tension or stress headaches. Eyecandy Soothing Eye Coolers come packaged in a reusable zipper bag and hey, they’re reusable too!
After a long day at work, I try to work in just a minute for myself to gather my bearings to make that transition from the office to home. A quick 10 minutes with my Eyecandy Soothing Eye Coolers gets rid of that tiredness and the tension headaches I sometimes get towards the end of the day. After my alone time, I’m ready to conquer the home bit. They really are a lifesaver!
Of course, y’all know how I love to think out of the box. So I’ll tell you another great use for Eyecandy Soothing Eye Coolers. Miss Ryleigh just had her first immunizations. I’m so glad I thought ahead to pack the Eyecandy Soothing Eye Coolers in her cooler bottle bag. Once she got her shots, the Eyecandy Soothing Eye Coolers were the perfect size to give her relief on her shot spots. She was able to calm down so much faster. So fast that the nurse complimented me on thinking about that idea. So there ya go! Eyecandy Soothing Eye Coolers are great for you and your kids!
Get yours! Check out the Eyecandy website and get your set for only $10! Also, it’s great to know that a portion of sales go to breast cancer research!
for additional entries you may:
* Become a Fan of The Copper Brick Road on Facebook (leave a comment with your displayed name)
* Leave a comment on The Copper Brick Road Facebook page that you entered this contest
* Enter another Copper Brick Road giveaway
* Share on your Facebook page and leave a comment with the link
* Grab my button (place in easy to find spot, comment with link)
* Stumble my blog (Leave a comment saying you did so with Stumble user name)
* Subscribe to My Email Feed and confirm your subscription (leave a comment with the email address you used)
* Add this Giveaway to a Mr. Linky, Blog Carnival, Sweepstakes site, forum etc.
(Leave the link) (1 entry per submission)
* Follow me on Twitter ( @copperbrickroad) (leave a comment with your Twitter name)
*Follow @eyecandycoolers on Twitter
* Tweet I want to #WIN a set of Eyecandy Coolers from @eyecandycoolers and @copperbrickroad http://tinyurl.com/4fmq7nr
(up to 5 times per day) leave comment with the link
**Make sure to leave a separate comment for each entry to maximize chances of winning.**
One winner will be selected randomly using Random.org. Open to US residents. Contest ends 4/12 at 11:59 pm
I received Eyecandy Soothing Eye Coolers for review purposes.
Receipt of this did not sway my opinion