Your infant is going to find this to be such exciting news! New this spring, Little Tikes is debuting the DiscoverSounds Activity Garden! Talk about a great baby gym for your infant 6-36 months! Miss Ryleigh couldn’t contain herself once we took it out of the box!
In a nutshell, the Little Tikes Activity Garden gives growing babies a head start by encouraging them to explore their world through curiosity and imagination. The Activity Garden features:
· Learning featured throughout play environment
· Helps infants develop fine motor skills
· Safe, durable and enclosed environment makes baby feel at home
· The play center easily transforms without tools into an open, two-sided play center for unlimited play
· Interactive take-along double-sided play panel features a mirror, learning clock, ball shaker, movable clicking bugs, and a three language interactive telephone
· Crawl-through obstacle course
· Shape-sorter mailbox
· Working Tap-a-Tune piano sits atop the open-close door
· Movable, look through telescope
· Open-close window shutters that feature a ball drop flower pot
· Easy to assemble and transform without tools
Little Tikes knocked it out of the park again! Yet another toy that I didn’t have to stress over putting together! Of course Miss Ryleigh was just beside herself playing with it. Since she’s such the “chatter”, the phone was her favorite. Among all the toys, the setup is great too. There are so many combinations that you can change it to so your child never gets bored. Actually, you might find your child to be like Miss Ryleigh, crying every time that it’s time to get out. Since Miss Ryleigh never stops moving, this is a great toy to get her to sit still. I can bring it into the kitchen with me while I cook and I know exactly what she’s doing.
Little Tikes Activity Garden gets this mom’s seal of approval. You can find these retail for about $79.99.
One of my lucky readers will have a chance to win their own Activity Garden. Wanna win? Enter below!