I was given a chance to review Medela’s Breast Milk Labeling and Storage System. This product helps parents and caregivers track, label and organize breast milk bottles in the refrigerator or freezer. Yes! One less thing I had to worry about. If I’m at work, I don’t have to worry about my husband calling me and asking if a bottle is still good. That also means I don’t have to worry about Miss Ryleigh getting a bad bottle because my husband didn’t ask!
· All-in-one system includes one organizer tray, two labeling lids and two 5-ounce breast milk bottles.
· The organizer tray provides dedicated space to protect up to six breast milk bottles or storage bags, and keeps them organized and upright in the refrigerator or freezer.
· Features a convenient handle that allows parents and caregivers to easily move the tray around or remove it for cleaning.
· Helps parents identify the freshest breast milk and avoid waste, clearly marked “in” and “out” arrows identify which breast milk bottle is “next in line” for a feeding.
· Twist-and-lock labeling lids – also available separately in a pack of six – allow parents to select a day of the week and time of day (a.m., p.m. or midday) to track when milk was pumped, or a “feed by” day for other caregivers.
I use the Medela Swing Breast Pump so a huge plus for me was that these bottles attach right to the pump. After I’m done pumping I just twist the cap to the corresponding day and time and pop it in the fridge. I really loved that there’s no writing or waste when you use these bottles.
While I really do love this product, there is one drawback. You know that I’m oober frugal so it would come at no surprise that I would say this. I really wished it came with more than 2 bottles. For the price, I just think that you should get more. That’s really the only beef I have with it.
If you use a breast pump, then you should definitely check out the Medela Breast Milk Labeling Storage System. I loved it and would highly recommend it. It really does make life easier. It retails for $16.99 and you can find it at Toys R’ Us stores and online at drugstore.com.
Follow Medela on Facebook and Twitter!
First, tell me who you’d like to win this for
for additional entries you may:
*Click HERE and “like” me (left side) in the Marriott Blogger Contest
*Follow Copper Brick Road publicly via Google Friend Connect
*Become a Fan of Copper Brick Road on Facebook
*Grab my button (place in easy to find spot, comment with link)
* Stumble my blog (Leave a comment saying you did so with Stumble user name)
* Subscribe to My Email Feed (leave a comment saying you did)
* Add this Giveaway to a Mr. Linky, Blog Carnival, Sweepstakes site, forum etc. (Leave the link) (1 entry per submission)
* Follow me on Twitter (@copperbrickroad) (leave a comment with your Twitter name)
* ReTweet this contest on Twitter (@copperbrickroad)(Once per day)
**Make sure to leave a separate comment for each entry to maximize chances of winning.**
One winner will be selected randomly using Random.org. Contest ends 2/25 at 11:59 pm
I received the Medela Breast Milk Labeling and Storage System
for review purposes. Receipt of this did not sway my opinion