I was so excited that Nicki’s Diapers gave me a chance to review the Planet Wise Wet Bag. These bags are totally awesome! They are a great, fashionable way to carry baby’s wet clothes, diapers, shoes, swimwear, cosmetics, ect! Oh yeah, and did I mention great for the environment?
Planet Wise Wet Bags are the FIRST and ONLY wet bag that are not only sewn but sealed at the seams so they won’t leak or wick. Apparently, most waterproof material develop tiny holes from the stitching when they are sewn. Planet Wise figured out a way to be able to seal the seams so no liquid can come out! Also, their waterproof material is PVC free.
As you can see above, the Planet Wise Wet Bags have soooo many great features! What I didn’t mention was how great these bags are about resisting most odors and stains. Plus, once you pull that zipper closed it locks until you pull it open. This is great because no odors come out. That’s an extremely big deal especially if you’re traveling! These bags are top knotch quality! Planet Wet Bags come in 3 sizes: Small 8″x10″, Medium 13″x16″, and Large 18″x21″.
I know prior to this review, DS’ wet items would go into a plastic grocery bag. Especially if he had an accident at school. Now, his teachers love his cute lil bag! I love it too because now I can really not use the grocery bags. I’m doing my part to help the planet! It was so easy and it wasn’t a huge transition!
Check out Nicki’s Diapers to get your wet bag or other diapering products! They offer such great customer service and speedy delivery! Nicki’s Planet Wise Wet Bags are very nice and super cute! Make sure you get a wet bag for the car and one for school!
Nicki’s Diapers was so nice to offer a large wet bag for giveaway in the Art Deco Print
For Extra Entries You May (Leave a comment for each action):
- Follow My Blog
- Stumble my blog via the “share” button at the bottom of this post (Leave a comment saying you did so with Stumble user name)
- Subscribe to My Email Feed (leave a comment saying you did)
- Add this Giveaway to a Mr. Linky, Blog Carnival, Sweepstakes site, forum etc. (Leave the link) (1 entry per submission)
- Grab My Button and place on your blog (leave a comment with blog address)
- Follow me on Twitter (copperbrickroad) (leave a comment with your Twitter name)
- ReTweet this contest on Twitter (@copperbrickroad)(Once per day)
One winner will be selected randomly using Random.org.
This contest starts today and will end on 5/6 at 11:59pm EST
I received a wet bag for the sake of completing this review.
Receipt of this did not sway my opinion.