As you all know, I’m a strong supporter of mom owned businesses and I’m a sucker for cute clothes! When I came across Ashlyns Bowtique I knew I just had to share it with y’all.
LaRae, the owner of Ashlyn’s Bowtique, is a stay at home military mom to two children (3 year old girl and 2 year old boy). While we certainly appreciate her husband’s service, we also appreciate her super cute, crafty creations! Ashlyn’s Bowtique offers clothing and accessories for your kids! Both boys and girls!
Miss Ryleigh and Mr. B got a chance to review Ashlyn’s Bowtique’s Matching Brother Sister Summer Outfit Set in Bright Summer. Talk about oober cute! The prints are festive and they coordinate together! The clean white tee with green applique tie is cute enough to wear out while durable enough to play in! The pillowcase dress speaks for itself! Again, it’s a great outfit to wear out and durable enough to play in. There is even a matching headband with fabric rolled flowers. I wanted to feature it in the photo, but Miss Ryleigh wasn’t having it. :/ I took the kids to a birthday party shortly after this photo was taken and they were quite the hit!
Let me tell you what’s great about the pillowcase dress. It’s so versatile and it grows with your child. As your little girl gets taller, you can use the dress as a top. She can even wear a shirt underneath for the cooler days! At only $30, the Brother Sister Summer Outfit Set is a winner in my book! I definitely will be checking out Ashlyn’s Bowtique to get more clothes for the kids!
LaRae offers great customer service and is ready to work with you to create the cutest clothes for your kids! Ashlyn’s Bowtique gets this mom’s seal of approval! Oh hey! Ashlyn’s Bowtique even has a great referral program! Whenever you send a friend over to make a purchase, make sure they mention you did because you’ll get $3 off your next order!
for additional entries you may:
* Become a Fan of The Copper Brick Road on Facebook (leave a comment with your displayed name)
* Leave a comment on The Copper Brick Road Facebook page that you entered this contest
* Become a Fan of Ashlyn’s Bowtique on Facebook
* Leave a comment on the Ashlyn’s Facebook page saying The Copper Brick Road sent you
* Enter another Copper Brick Road giveaway
* Share on your Facebook page and leave a comment with the link
* Grab my button (place in easy to find spot, comment with link)
* Stumble my blog (Leave a comment saying you did so with Stumble user name)
* Subscribe to My Email Feed and confirm your subscription (leave a comment with the email address you used)
* Add this Giveaway to a Mr. Linky, Blog Carnival, Sweepstakes site, forum etc.
(Leave the link) (1 entry per submission)
* Follow me on Twitter ( @copperbrickroad) (leave a comment with your Twitter name)
* Tweet I want to #WIN a $20 e-gift card to spend on the cutest kids clothes at Ashlyn’s Bowtique from @copperbrickroad http://tinyurl.com/3zn75p5
(up to 5 times per day) leave comment with the link
**Make sure to leave a separate comment for each entry to maximize chances of winning.**
One winner will be selected randomly using Random.org. Open to US residents. Contest ends 6/6 at 11:59 pm
I received the Matching Brother Sister Summer Outfit Set for review purposes
Receipt of this did not sway my opinion.