When you have a new baby, it’s all fun and games until you’re sent home to take care of it by yourself. Things tend to turn nightmarish real fast when things the nurse did so easily don’t come easy to you. That includes swaddling. I tell ya, while you’re at the hospital those nurses wrap those babies up so fast and so tight and to this day even with number two, I still have not mastered that. You’d really think you’d be able to pick up swaddling faster than what cry is for what. If you’re in this boat, or soon will be…you need to keep reading. I have a great product I want to share with you called the SwaddleKeeper-Sleep In A Box Baby Sleep System.
Now that I have your attention let me tell you what the SwaddleKeeper-Sleep In A Box Baby Sleep System includes:
- SwaddleKeeper swaddling blanket
- Newborn Care DVD: sleep info/bath demo/baby care
- Book on newborn and postpartum care
- Quiet Baby Sleeping sign & Baby activity log
- Earplugs and parent sleep mask for sleeping when another family member is caring for the baby.
When I opened the box, I was really quite tickled. They thought of everything huh? What I thought was cute, was the earplugs and sleep mask for the parents. The sleep mask is even made from scrap fabric to let there be less waste! I love it!
Now what’s so great about the SwaddleKeeper? Well let me first start off by telling you why swaddling is so important. If you don’t know, swaddling comforts the baby because they are so use to being warm, snug, and oober confined. Having that said, swaddling can calm a fussy baby in addition to being able to also extend sleep periods by decreasing the accidental awaking by the startle reflex and the random movements of the baby’s arms when she tries to suck on her hands.
So now that you know why swaddling is so important, let me give you the features of the Swaddle Keeper:
- V-neck opening so fabric stays away from neck and face.
- Cotton padded head support, sewn in no removal of pad before washing.
- V-shaped leg opening for easy diaper changes without unswaddling.
- The leg opening also allows the newborns’ legs to kick and stretch which is better for hip and leg development.
- Super simple design, no excess fabric to tuck and fold.
It’s super easy to use! You just wrap your baby up with a light receiving blanket and then you wrap them with the SwaddleKeeper! That’s it! One size fits all newborns! They won’t outgrow this unique, infant blanket sleeper system with proven design and educational instruction to help parents and babies get more sleep!
I have to say that I really did like the SwaddleKeeper. I’m not a great swaddler to begin with and then on top of that, Miss Ryleigh loves to try and kick off what I’ve done. The SwaddleKeeper keeps her swaddle on and she stays nice and tucked in all night. While she’s not sleeping all night yet, she is definitely sleeping for longer stretches!
The SwaddleKeeper gets this mom’s seal of approval!
Get yours! Check out the SwaddleKeeper website to buy your Sleep In A Box Baby Sleep System for only $29.95. It comes in 21 different colors and prints so you’re sure to find one you and your baby will love!
for additional entries you may:
* Become a Fan of The Copper Brick Road on Facebook (leave a comment with your displayed name)
* Leave a comment on The Copper Brick Road Facebook page that you entered this contest
* Enter another Copper Brick Road giveaway
* Share on your Facebook page and leave a comment with the link
* Grab my button (place in easy to find spot, comment with link)
* Stumble my blog (Leave a comment saying you did so with Stumble user name)
* Subscribe to My Email Feed and confirm your subscription (leave a comment with the email address you used)
* Add this Giveaway to a Mr. Linky, Blog Carnival, Sweepstakes site, forum etc.
(Leave the link) (1 entry per submission)
* Follow me on Twitter ( @copperbrickroad) (leave a comment with your Twitter name)
*Follow @SwaddleKeeper on Twitter
* Tweet I want to #WIN a SwaddleKeeper from @SwaddleKeeper and @copperbrickroad http://tinyurl.com/4b9rnpp
(up to 5 times per day) leave comment with the link
**Make sure to leave a separate comment for each entry to maximize chances of winning.**
One winner will be selected randomly using Random.org. Open to US residents. Contest ends 4/11 at 11:59 pm
I received a SwaddleKeeper Sleep In A Box Baby Sleep System for review purposes.
Receipt of this did not sway my opinion