This post may contain affiliate links. All opinions are 100% my own.
The Beauty Box features the following samples:
- Laneige BB Cushion – Pat and press your way to perfect skin with revolutionary 5-in-1 cushion technology that brightens, protects, cools, covers and prevents shine.
- ChapStick Total Hydration 3-in-1 Tinted Lip Balm – 100% natural, this advanced moisturizing formula naturally smoothes and moisturizes while enhancing your natural lip color.
- EDEN BodyWorks Peppermint Tea Tree Shampoo – This tingling formula gently removes all traces of dirt and oil buildup while helping alleviate dry scalp to decrease itching and flakes.
- EDEN BodyWorks Peppermint Tea Tree Conditioner – A super moisturizing detangler, this conditioner combines aloe and chamomile to condition your hair and peppermint and tea tree essential oils to stimulate and treat it from root to tip.
- Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer – Delivering twice the moisturization in half the time, this unique formula locks in hydration at skin’s peak moisture moment for luminous skin.
- Derma E Hydrating Day Crème with Hyaluronic Acid – Combining hyaluronic acid, aloe and anti-aging antioxidants, this fine, silky formula thoroughly moisturizes and plumps your skin to reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles. Vegan and cruelty-free.
- Wet n Wild ProLine Graphic Marker Eyeliner – This eyeliner’s soft, angled marker tip makes it easy to draw bold, long-lasting lines that dry quickly and don’t smudge.
Remember, with your Redcard, you get free shipping and you save 5%. If you don’t have one, you need one! While they do have a credit card option, they also have the debit card option that links to your checking account. I found the latter to be safer for me!
Oooh and don’t forget about Ebates! You can get 2% cash back and we all know that every little bit helps!