Now that we have Miss Ryleigh, she was also born not wanting the paci. While we were in the hospital the nurses tried to coach her into one, it just didn’t work. We had the orthodontic type style and she did not want anything to do with it. When you put it in, she’d either get really upset or just look at you, spit it out, and say “pah” with it. Even as a newborn she was quite the diva. I guess I should correct that….”princess”.
While she wouldn’t find comfort with those pacis let me tell you what she would find comfort with….the bottle. She would have to fall asleep with the bottle in her mouth. Now we all know that’s a huge no no. I’d have nightmares of her teeth coming in black. So, when I was approached to review The First Years new GumDrop Pacifiers, I looked at the design and thought we might be on to something.
The new BPA free and latex free silicone GumDrop Pacifiers take some of it’s design from the Soothie pacifiers. I like the GumDrop better because it’s not as “overwhelming” as the Soothie. It still has the nipple like design, but it doesn’t take up your baby’s entire face and cover the nose. The design actually follows the lines of baby’s face so it has a more contoured fit. The GumDrop also features a holed tab so that you can use the optional pacifier attachers. GumDrop Pacifiers are available in two sizes, newborn (0 to 3 months) and infant, and come in playful green, blue, orange, pink and purple colors.
All in all The First Years did a great job designing the GumDrop Pacifiers and added convenience with the pacifier clips, and case with wipes! These definitely get this mom’s seal of approval!
First, you must follow Copper Brick Road publicly via Google Friend connect and tell me if you won, would you need these for a boy or a girl and if you’d need newborn or infant
for additional entries you may:
* Become a Fan of Copper Brick Road on Facebook (leave a comment with your displayed name)
*Leave a comment on The Copper Brick Road Facebook page that you entered this contest
*Share on your Facebook page and leave a comment with the link
* Grab my button (place in easy to find spot, comment with link)
* Stumble my blog (Leave a comment saying you did so with Stumble user name)
* Subscribe to My Email Feed and confirm your subscription (leave a comment with the email address you used)
* Add this Giveaway to a Mr. Linky, Blog Carnival, Sweepstakes site, forum etc. (Leave the link) (1 entry per submission)
*Enter another Copper Brick Road giveaway
* Follow me on Twitter (@copperbrickroad) (leave a comment with your Twitter name)
*Follow @thefirstyears on Twitter
* Tweet I want to #WIN the NEW GumDrop Pacifiers & Accessories from @thefirstyears and @copperbrickroad http://tinyurl.com/4qdm6fm (up to 5 times per day) leave comment with the link
**Make sure to leave a separate comment for each entry to maximize chances of winning.**
One winner will be selected randomly using Random.org. Open to US residents. Contest ends 3/28 at 11:59 pm
I received the GumDrop Pacifiers and accessories for review purposes
Receipt of this did not sway my opinion