Whether you are in the market for a luxurious and stylish Hooded Towel or a wonderfully soft and durable bib or simply looking for a beautiful, high quality gift, might I suggest today’s feature, Tickle Toes?
Tickle Toes is a US based company that uses only the highest quality materials to create the up most luxury for your child. By offering attractive styles (for both boys and girls), super soft cotton fabrics, and great customer service, your only problem will be debating on which prints to pick! Miss Ryleigh and I were excited to have an opportunity to work with Tickle Toes to feature one of their super soft, oober cute hooded towels!
Miss Ryleigh loves hooded towels. It’s too cute. Once you lay her down in one, she likes to dry her hair by rubbing her head back and forth on the towel. I’m not sure she knows she’s drying her hair, but since I already think she’s a genius, we’ll go with that. She knows when she gets a non-hooded towel, and her reaction isn’t a good one.
Now as far as hooded towels go, I think they’re great! They are a great way to keep baby’s heat in (escapes through head) when transferring from the bath to clothes. Having that said, I hate the super thin ones. They’re really just a waste of space. Yeah …. sure … they might be cute, but that’s all you’re going to get out of it. The thin hooded towels don’t dry worth crap, and when the wet soaks through, baby gets cold. That kind of defeats the purpose, right?
Bonus points for Tickle Toes‘ hooded towels. They are super thick and super soft! I’m quite jealous there isn’t a hooded towel my size this soft. Miss Ryleigh picked out the Pink Minky Dot Hooded Towel. It even came with a bonus wash cloth! This pink 100% cotton towel with pink minky fabric accents looks just as great in person as it does online. You can’t tell me that it’s not cute! The towel is a great size to grow with at 30″x50″.
Whether getting out of the tub or checking out the beach, your child is sure to make a statement with Tickle Toes’ hooded towels. They certainly get this mom’s seal of approval!
Check out the Tickle Toes website to get your child theirs!
for additional entries you may:
* Become a Fan of The Copper Brick Road on Facebook (leave a comment with your displayed name)
* Leave a comment on The Copper Brick Road Facebook page that you entered this contest
* Become a Fan of Tickle Toes on Facebook
* Leave a comment on the Tickle Toes Facebook page saying The Copper Brick Road sent you
* Enter another Copper Brick Road giveaway
* Share on your Facebook page and leave a comment with the link
* Grab my button (place in easy to find spot, comment with link)
* Stumble my blog (Leave a comment saying you did so with Stumble user name)
* Subscribe to My Email Feed and confirm your subscription (leave a comment with the email address you used)
* Add this Giveaway to a Mr. Linky, Blog Carnival, Sweepstakes site, forum etc.
(Leave the link) (1 entry per submission)
* Follow me on Twitter ( @copperbrickroad) (leave a comment with your Twitter name)
* Follow @TickleToesTTLG on Twitter
* Tweet I want to #WIN a luxurious, oober soft hooded towel for my child from @TickleToesTTLG and @copperbrickroad http://tinyurl.com/3n3nbk3
(up to 5 times per day) leave comment with the link
**Make sure to leave a separate comment for each entry to maximize chances of winning.**
One winner will be selected randomly using Random.org. Open to US residents. Contest ends 6/6 at 11:59 pm
I received a hooded towel for review purposes
Receipt of these did not sway my opinion.